Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tagged by Chi

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.

1. I always tinker with the things that I have at home and then when I make a mistake and destroy that thing I was tinkering with, I scold myself for about 30 minutes for simply doing a stupid thing.

2. I dip Broas in Coke, and then I drink the Coke with all the "lusaw" broas crumbs in it.

3. I get mad and irritated at people who do not put CDs in the right CD case especially pag CDs ko pa yun. Sorry, kung OC ako sa isang bagay, sa mga CDs ko yun hehehe.

4. My greatest fantasy is to be able to fly up to the clouds (without a flying vehicle) and see a Care Bear jumping on a puffy cloud, hehehe.

5. Up to now, I've always wished that I could do anime powers like Kamehame-ha and Reigun hehehe.

6. Up to now, I usually buy clothes for myself once a year. I always wait for my mom to buy me clothes to wear. Habang wala pang bago, sige, ulit lang nang ulit ng damit hehehe.

i'm tagging: ate les, mike lim, tristan, tehani, grace, guiller

:P

2 Comments:

  • hihi ang bading naman ng #4 :)

    By Blogger chi, at 9:43 AM  

  • hi pit!! ililink kita sa blog ko :) musta ang job hunting?

    By Blogger Albert, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home