Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bitin sa tulog

6:00 nang umaga... gising na ako... leche... nakakabangag... gadammit...

Wala naman ako masyadong ginawa kahapon...

I woke up at around 11am, had lunch by 12nn and left the house at around 1:45pm.

I arrived at Ateneo by past 2pm for a Coral Reef Champions meeting at the ISO building. Kenneth was already there and I finally got to meet Corin (yes... Kenneth's inspiration for the song, The Moment hehehe). The meeting was quite long, but I got to meet the ISO peeps like Ate Nori, Chee, Magie, Dennis, and Shaggy (believe me, hindi niya kamukha ang best friend ni Scooby Doo hehe). I also met Lorie (she was my classmate in MIS189.2), Arjay, and Denise. Pero ito special mention, Ezra was also there! Yeah! Long time no see Gboy! Astig, tagal ko nang hindi nakasama yun hehehe.

After the meeting, Ken, Jed and I went straight to Drew's to chill. Steady lang dapat eh, kaso nagkasala nanaman si Jerbaxx sa akin hehehe. We also ordered 2 plates of chicken fingers to support the damn drink hehehe.

Then when we were about to go back to our cars, while I was walking towards the door from the balcony area, a girl from the other table just suddenly fell down in front of me, she was completely drunk. I asked her if she was okay, but she was kind of stunned and didn't even realize she was already sitting on the floor. The funny thing was, her two friends didn't even notice she already fell from her seat, they were also drunk hehe. Being the good gentleman that I always am (hehe), I helped her get up to her seat, smiled at her two friends (by the way, yung 2 friends, one was a guy, and the other was a girl, pero super ganda nung girl!!! haha!), and left the place to go home. Pagbaba ko, natawa na lang ako, wa-poise lang talaga yung girl, mahulog ba naman sa paanan ko?!? Haha! Funny incident lang hehehe.

I got home at around 10pm. I already had a headache and I already wanted to sleep, but I couldn't coz I needed to send my resume to FIT-Ed to apply. So I got up from bed and opened the computer to connect to the net. I was supposed to wait for Jed's email about the FIT-Ed thing, kaso iba ang nasend niya sa email ko...

Forward ng reply ni Francis Concio sa Maui Taylor pictures na pinadala sa email... grabe... hehe.

Pero buti na lang, Mike Wage's email about the FIT-Ed thing was still in my inbox kaya nasend ko pa rin yung resume ko (eventually, I found out that Jed's email just came late, hehe pero oks lang.) Another good thing, a friend of mine was online in YM and she just got back from Puerto Galera. So ayun, kwentuhan and shared Puerto pictures lang. Pero sa kakulitan ng kwentuhan, nawala sakit ng ulo ko hehehe, na-miss ko rin siyang kachat, tagal na rin since last time hehehe. I was also able to chat with another good friend of mine na matagal ko nang hindi nakakachat, kaso medyo lang ibang news ang nasagap ko (that also kept me thinking the whole night din). Ang comment niya, "Pitt mas gwapo ka." Haha! Grabe, labo, natawa na lang ako.

I turned off the computer at around 2am and I went straight to bed. Kaso, ewan ko kung bakit, pero hindi talaga ako makatulog kahit napipikit na mga mata ko!

(Kung sino man ang taong nag-iisip sa akin ng gabing iyon, umamin ka na!!! Hehe.)

Anyway, bad trip pa, nag-brownout in the middle of the night, TWICE!!! Shucks, ang init, nakakainis, lalo tuloy ako hindi makatulog. So there, when I was about to fall asleep again, I suddenly felt my tummy grumbling and making weird noises...

Isa lang pumasok sa isip ko... banyo...

After that, I went back to bed, but I just couldn't sleep, so I gave up. I got up from my bed and watched tv outside my room with my mom (na hindi rin makatulog hehe). Ayan, kaya gising na ako nang ganito ka-aga hehehe.


Gusto kong bumalik ng Puerto... kaso dami na raw tao dun ngayon... ito na lang, piktyur:

:P

2 Comments:

  • ah, kaya ka pala nag-tag sa blog ko ng 5:56 in the morning! omg.

    anyway, natawa ako dun sa drunken girl incident. grabe pitt! nahuhulog na sa paanan mo ang mga babae! binibiyayaan ka na! hahahaha!!! :D grab the opportunity sana.

    By Blogger chi, at 8:47 AM  

  • I agree with chi!

    By Blogger yyelow_lemon, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home