Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tanya! Tanya! Tanya!

I came early to Eastwood yesterday for my Lola's birthday celebration at Shanghai Bistro. Then when I was walking around the area, I suddenly saw an area filled with people, mostly males. I approached the place where the commotion was, then I saw Tanya Garcia! She was there for her FHM autograph signing, hehe. Like what I said earlier, most of the people there were males and they were in line waiting for their turn to let Tanya Garcia sign their FHM magazines and have a picture with her. There were some females who were also in line, but I guess they were doing that for their boyfriends and not for their own personal interest hehe, (awww...ang sweet...hehehe). I wanted one too, but I didn't get the chance because first, I didn't have an FHM magazine with me (nakakatamad din bumili...) and second, I was alone when I went there, so no one would take my picture with Tanya. Anyway, to compensate for my loss, hehe, I went back to the car and got my digicam and took pictures of Tanya Garcia(she was just 2 meters away from me when I took the pictures hehe). She even smiled at my camera when I took her picture hehe, she was nice enough to smile for everyone hehe. So here are the pictures that I took in Eastwood:




Personal Comment: Tanya Garcia looks older in person compared to her appearances in tv or in magazines. She's pretty naman, kinda makapal nga lang ang makeup niya nun, hehe, pero mas maganda pa rin siya sa tv at magazines.

I'll just wait for my free FHM March issue of Tanya Garcia this month. :P (chiiii! hint! hint! haha!)

3 Comments:

  • nakaka-ilang FHM na ba ikaw from me? dapat yata may kapalit na e.

    By Blogger chi, at 8:43 AM  

  • ayan, dumating na ang kopya ko. hehe. 2 pa nga e! akin yung isa!

    By Blogger chi, at 5:53 PM  

  • yay! syempre akin yung isa! haha! oy may kapalit yan, moral support haha! salamat chi! :P

    By Blogger pittasteeg, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home