Monday, February 13, 2006

Nakaw lang nang nakaw ng survey para masaya! haha!

10 Firsts
first best friend: si guiller! since grade 3 pa! (ang tagal na! hehe)
first screen name: gagaya na lang din ako kay chi, first mIRC screen name ko, "OuRLaDyPC" coz that time I was always listening to Our Lady Peace's album Clumsy, hehehehe. I got addicted listening to that cd hehe.
first pet name: teddy bear? haha! ang dami na kasing na-generate na pet name eh hehehe. (shucks, i can't even remember...what's wrong with me???)
first piercing: sa ilong! dalawa butas ng ilong ko, hindi ba pierced yun?
first crush: secret!!! hehe, jk! Hmmm...as far as I can remember, her name was Maria Cecilia (yata). She was my crush when I was in kindergarten. My brothers and sisters kept on teasing me about my crush and I cried a lot kasi ang mean nila sa akin hehehe.
first CD: I think it was Oasis' What's the Story Morning Glory album.
first school: Mountain View Children's School (kindergarten)
first house location: Marikina, I never moved to any other place.
first kiss: si Unna, after a month nung naging kami haha! Slow nga raw ako eh...hehehe.
first car: I remember my dad owning a blue toyota corolla (box type) before, but I don't think that was his first car.

9 Lasts
last time you smoked: as in serious smoke? Second year high school hehehe. (super sandali lang yun, nag-try lang hehe)
last food you ate: Korean pork chop with rice and atchara sa Chiggy's!!! SARRRAAAPPP!!!!
last car ride: Just this noon when my dad brought me to school.
last movie you watched: Aeon Flux! downloaded lang sa torrent hehehehe.
last phone call: Shucks, can't remember... kung phone call sa akin, si Guiller just before our ABL game kasi sasabay siya sa akin papuntang Meralco gym. Kung phone call ko to another person, si Cha ata on the night of her birthday, I just greeted her hehehe.
last CD you listened to: Fall Out Boy's From Under the Cork Tree album! CoOlnEsS!!!
last bubble bath you took: nung naghugas ako ng pinggan, daming bubbles eh hehehehe joke, I don't use our bath tub in our house anymore, and I don't remember me using that tub for a bubble bath ever in my life hehehe.
last song you listened to: Narda by Kamikazee
last words you said: When I got home, I told our maid, "Kumunat na yung popcorn na hindi ko naubos." hehehe.

8 Have-You-Evers
dated a best friend: yup!
been arrested: nope!
been on TV: YUP! Sa Lunch Date noong grade 2 pa ako! hahaha! Lunch Date held their show that time in the Ateneo Grade School fair and I volunteered to be an epal in their joke time segments near the end of the show.
eaten sushi: yup! super favorite food ko hehehe.
cheated on your BF/GF: never
been on a blind date: never din hehehe. i know it's exciting pero parang maiiilang lang ako sa ka-date ko pag hindi ko talaga kilala hehehe.
been out of the country: yup! several times, the last time was last October. I went to New Jersey, US for my brother's wedding. :)
been in love: of course.

7 Things You Are Wearing
1. sando
2. shorts
3. underwear
4. slippers
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...
*Naka pambahay ako eh!!! mahirap paabutin ng seven!!! ano gusto mo, mag-medyas pa ako at mag-jacket kahit nasa bahay lang ako???

6 Things You've Done Today
1. ate brunch
2. soldered our thesis Bruno Servo Driver Ver 3 circuit
3. cut my 430 class
4. tambay at makipagkulitan sa mga Gabayanos
5. ate at Chiggy's with Guiller
6. blog

5 Favorite Things
1. my brother's black Les Paul Epiphone electric guitar
2. my personal computer
3. my playstation 2
4. my acoustic guitar (kaso sira, aayusin ko pa)
5. my soft pillow...

4 People You Trust The Most
1. Guiller (long time bestfriend eh, syempre dapat mapagkakatiwalaan)
2. AJ Oviedo (thesis mate and great friend to share stories and secrets with hehe)
3. Bel (another great friend and thesis mate whom I am comfortable sharing my stories with)
4. Cha (recently lang kasi medyo marami akong nakukuwento sa kanya na hindi ko usually nakukuwento sa iba)

3 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. become a rich rockstar!
2. travel around the world!
3. get married and have children :)

2 Choices
vanilla or chocolate: vanilla
hugs or kisses: hugs

1 Person You Want To See Right Now
Can't think of one right now...

1 Comments:

  • sabi ko na e.. ikaw lang talaga karibal ko kay guiller!!! lagi kayo magkasama, lagi kayo magkausap! waaaaaah! =D

    By Blogger chi, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home