Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Shucks, I can totally relate...


Sometimes, I just wonder how geeky I can be to know this kind of stuff or for the fact that I am in a science course and I do C programming, a language most people do not understand. Bakit? It's the same as being in a management course naman ah, kung mag-usap sila about accounting terms, hindi ba geeky din yun kasi hindi naman lahat nakakaintindi nun? Hehehe, defensive lang siguro ako hehehehe. Being a geek is cool, I know stuff others do not completely understand, I am powerful, haha! I am a geek, I am a nerd, and I am cool. :)

1 Comments:

  • haha! sabi nung girl sa comic strip, "Geeks: Love them, don't try to understand them." Ahehe. =) I can relate! Parang pag magkwekwento si Gee tungkol sa, lets say, quiz sa TCOM.. parang "You lost me at TCOM" haha. labo ba? basta! =D

    By Blogger chi, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home