Sunday, January 01, 2006

Nakaw mula sa blog ni Ate Ava hehe

Three names you go by:
1. Pitt
2. Skip
3. Moteo

Three screen names you have had:
1. pittkachu
2. Skippy
3. Tom Morello (wahahahaha! feeling ko!)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My smooth hands
2. My thin hair
3. My tummy

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. My double chin
2. My "man-boobs" (hehehe)
3. Eyebags!!!

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Spanish
2. Chinese (mga 0.01% lang, hehehe)
3. Pinoy

Three things that scare you:
1. Failure
2. Regrets
3. Disappointments

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Food
2. Food or cellphone
3. Food or my wallet

Random three favorite musical artists:
1. Oasis
2. Rage Against the Machine
3. Dishwalla

Random three favorite songs:
1. Wonderwall
2. Counting Blue Cars
3. Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Honesty
3. Respect

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Hair
2. Smile
3. yung mabilog... eyes!!!

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Listening to music
2. Playing the guitar
3. Playing computer games or surfing the net

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Lose weight!!!
2. Buy new Chuck Taylor shoes!!! (hehehe, la akong money eh)
3. Sleep...zzzzzzz....

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. I really want to be a pilot ever since I was in kindergarten hehehe.
2. Rally Car driver (gusto ko pang-WRC, hehehe)
3. Engineer (syempre, this is my course eh)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Palawan
2. Japan
3. Houston, Colorado kung saan si Peter North, bwahahaha joke! London siguro. :)

Three kid's names you like:
1. Bamboo
2. Ja Rule
3. Snoop Dogg (bwahahaha! sorry, la akong maisip eh... :P)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Drive a car at 200 kph
2. Pilot a jet plane (an F-15 or a Raptor will do hehehe)
3. Go skydiving :P

Three celeb crushes:
1. Nicole Hernandez
2. Natalie Portman
3. Kate Beckinsale

What are the things you did in 2005 that you haven't done before?
- play Cajon in a band? hehe, la akong maisip eh...

What countries did you visit?
- United States of America, Canada

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- naging tres kid ako sa wakas? hahahaha!!!

What was your biggest failure
- losing a relationship

Did you suffer illness or injury?
- slight trangkaso and LBM siguro hehehehe.
- um, naka-injure rin ako ng ibang tao? hehehe.

What was the best thing you bought?
- my Chuck Taylor shoes! haha!

Where did most of your money go?
- food, movies, and cds (ps2, audio and pc).

What song/s will remind you of 2005?
- Pinoy Ako from the Pinoy Big Brother show
- My Humps by Black Eyed Peas (ewan ko kung bakit hehehe)
- Collide by Howie Day (kasi tinugtog ng Mr. Boatman hehehe)

What do you wish you'd done more?
- a lot of exercise to lose weight, study, participate in more organizations, and sleep

What do you wish you'd done less?
- puyat, internet and playing computer games

What did you do on your birthday?
- can't remember eh, although I had a surprise birthday party hehe.

What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
- honestly, I don't know. I have a lot of things in my mind right now that would've made my year satisfying.

What kept you sane?
- my good friends and Yahoo! Pool sa panahon na nababaliw na ako hehehe.

Who was/were the best new person/s you met?
- Dr. Floresca - our Gabaldon GK travel buddy hehehe
- Cheska and Paul - great people I met in GK (magkapatid sila)
- Yumi Ong - she let us stay in her house for awhile before going to the GK site and she even served us really good food!
- Kring - one kulit friend I also met in GK hehe.
- Ina Gutierrez - Ang matangkad na violinist (who keeps on claiming that she's faaaat na hindi naman hehe) and the good friend who keeps on laughing at my YM pictures.
- Engineer Manny and Engineer Othello from Bausch and Lomb - the great engineers of Bausch and Lomb who taught us many things about eye surgery.
- Mr. Claudio and my pol sci classmates - the people who made my pol sci class fun kahit tinga lang ako sa class at kahit ginawa akong Willy Revillame ng mga groupmates ko (kakahiya hehehe).
- Charlene Tan - the Yahoo! Pool kapustahan and good friend of mine who helped me out in the times that I was in need of help especially nung time na nakabangga ako ng nagbibisikleta hehe.

Tell us a valuable life lesson/s you learned in 2005.
- Life is unpredictable.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself?
- "Pitt, pumapayat ka ah." hahaha!

What did you like most about yourself this year?
- Being the patient, forgiving and helpful person that I am to other people.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
- My lack of willingness to exercise hehehe.

Was 2005 a good year for you?
- hmmm......... it's better than 2004, but I really can't say that 2005 was a really good year for me, at some points, it was.

Did you drink lots of alcohol this year?
- no comment :P Honestly, I am a social drinker, so kung may gimik, sige lang hehehe. :P

Did you do a lot of drugs this year?
- um.... siguro, some cocaine, then shabu, then ecstacy, then a little marijuana and wet hemp... hahahaha joke! i don't do drugs. :P

Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
- halos nalasing ako sa despedida ni Bro? hahaha! lesson learned: don't drink beer first then hard drinks, it will give u a bad headache hahaha!

If you could go back in time to any moment in 2005 and change something, what would it be?
- Well, I just accept things as they are, so I really don't have any plans on going back.

What are your plans for 2006?
- finish our thesis, graduate and become an engineer hehehe. maghanap ng girlfriend? hahaha! next time na lang siguro hehehehe.

How are you different now that the year has almost ended?
- almost ended? eh tapos na yun year eh hehehehe.

What are your wishes for the new year?
- World Peace
- Happier year
- And more wishes for the new year hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home