Friday, January 27, 2006

Huwaw! Guwapu!


Hahaha! O di ba, bagay naman ako maging hero ah? Hehe, this image is my CS175 project that I submitted last Tuesday. Kahit matrabaho, I enjoyed doing the project even if it caused me to sacrifice most of my sleeping time that night hehehe. So to anyone who would like a high-resolution copy of this image for their viewing pleasure, just post a comment and include your name and e-mail address. For an extra $10, you can request for a high-res copy of the image with my personal signature on it! Hehehehehe, sige na, pagtawanan niyo na lang hehehehe. Proud pa rin ako sa gawa ko! Haha! :)

3 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHA! vain ka talaga!

    By Blogger chi, at 8:56 AM  

  • oy! hindi vanity yan kaya ako may ganyan, kasama sa specs ng project na kailangan yung student yung featuring ng magazine! hehehehe, pero sige, vain na rin ako hehehe. :)

    By Blogger pittasteeg, at 9:51 AM  

  • pwede. hehe... :)

    By Blogger grace, at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home