Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Manila Bay View


I just can't resist to take my own picture by the stinky waters of Manila Bay. Hehehe, just joking, it wasn't that stinky. The picture looks like it was around sunset time, but actually, I took it at around 4pm. Believe me, flash lang yan kaya dumilim yung background, hehehehe. I was at Baywalk that afternoon with my family to watch the Metro Manila Film Fest parade, hehe. When the Mulawin float drove by, my cousins dared me to shout out loud for Richard Gutierrez. Knowing me, would I resist such a simple dare? Of course not! Hehe, so I shouted, "Richard! Richard!!!", but my efforts were useless because I didn't even see him on the float! Hehe, but at least I still accomplished the dare hehehe. More to that, I saw Angel Locsin pa in her Mulawin costume! Hahaha! I hope they'll make a Darna Movie next year so I will see her in her daring Darna costume while she waves to the people waving back at her, hehehe. By the way, watch the Mulawin movie, it rocks!!! Laughtrip all the way! Haha! Todo ugatpak!!! Haha! It was loads of fun, especially Alwina's exciting fight scene...oh wait, was it a fight scene or an itik dance? Hehehe, anyway, it was a nice effort by the Filipino movie industry to make a good movie for Mulawin fans hehehe. But of course, the purpose of the movie was to entertain it's audience, and for the record, my friends and I were definitely entertained and we had lots of fun watching the movie. Labo na ng kwento ko noh? Hehehe, well, that's all for this entry. Next time na lang ulit. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home