Saturday, March 25, 2006

Congratulations to the Class of 2006!

Guiller, Me and Teacher Elmer before graduation ceremonies
Guiller, Avs, Me, Hazel, and Christian
The ECE peeps! Camwhores!!!
The F311 boys plus Reena, Dessa and Bojay
Me and Reena with the usual smiles hehehe
Me and the seductive Marvin (haha!)
Me and Big Boy Estanislao doing the angas pose hehehe
Me and Hazel the Notorious One hehehe
Me, Dessa and the Legendary Hubert hehehe
Me and bestfriend Guiller, bored na kasi kami habang grad hehehe
Me, Jed, Dessa, Ali, Guiller, Madz, and Kikay after grad, mga hayok sa camera! Haha!
Waaah! Naipit na ako!!! Haha! It's fun taking photographs with the ECE peeps hehehe
Me, 1/4 of Kikay's face, and my forever Lab Partner, Ella hehehe.
F311 boys ulit!!! Nakakainggit medals ni Bel! Haha!
A view of the Bel field and Church of Gesu on my final night as an Ateneo student.

I am now officially a professional bum...hehehe.

It was five years of hardships, difficult moments, sleepless nights, misunderstandings, chismis, and academic problems... but...

it was also five years of wonderful sleeping moments in the library, card gaming, "asaran", fun basketball games, joke times, memorable conversations and gimik nights, effective group studies in McDo, coffee sessions, and "dorm-like" overnights in laboratories...

but most of all, it was five years worth of happiness, joy, excitement, togetherness, and friendship...

I will miss school life...

I will miss listening to lectures...

I will miss subjects of theology, philosophy, english, foreign language and electives...

I will miss the teachers of Ateneo...

I will miss the Ateneo de Manila campus...

I will miss my non-ECE classmates in other subjects...

I will miss my Gabay friends...

I will definitely miss all of my ECE friends...

Looking back at all of my wonderful times in the Ateneo, something came back to me as I saw the Church of Gesu while I was walking on the grassy field of Bellarmine (last picture)...

There is a God...

He has given me so much more in my life...thank you... :`)

He gave me five years of happy memories of College life... I can't believe it just ended that quickly.

But of course, what can be more exciting than looking forward to a new chapter in life, outside world, here I come. :)

Congratulations to the Class of 2006!!!

I love you ADMU ECE 2006! I love you Ateneo!!!

Kumpareng Ateneo de Manila University, 17 years din ang pagsasama natin, simula pagkabata ko hindi na tayo nagkahiwalay at ang dami mo nang naibigay sa akin...

pero ngayon, kailangan ko nang lumisan...

kaya isa lang ang masasabi ko...

...Salamat pare. :)

...magkikita tayo muli...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home