Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's Been a Loooong Time

Hello! For those avid readers of my blog, mostly my friends, it has been a long time since I've posted an entry here. My reasons for not posting? None, I was just too lazy to actually pay any attention to my blog full of nonsense hehehe.

So there, I guess I have been busy lately, not just with work, but with other stuff as well hehe. With regards to being "busy", I'm not really killing myself by doing a lot of stuff simultaneously, but I am actually happy that I am preoccupied with the things I want to do, tulad ng "rumaraket" hahaha! I've been busy with badminton lately and what can I say about it, I'm learning and it's fun! Around 2 weeks ago, I tried to audition for a band that was being formed by the former Juana vocalist and the result, I wasn't texted about it after the auditions, so basically, I wasn't picked to be their guitarist (well nagkalat lang din kasi talaga ako for the auditions, it's been months since I last played the guitar kaya! haha!)

I'm happy with where I am now, with the life I'm leading now. I know I can be happier, and somehow, I think I have found the "way" where I should lead my life to be happier than where I am now. Kung ganahan na talaga ulit ako sa blog, ibabalik ko ang World Champion of the World hahaha! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home