Monday, January 29, 2007

Matagal na akong walang update...

Sabi nga ng title ng post ko, matagal na akong walang update sa blog. Well, you can't blame me for having a boring life, hehe. Wala naman din kasing nangyayari sa akin recently na talagang gusto kong ikwento hehehe, pero since wala akong magawa dito sa office, I might as well post a few incidents that had happened to me for the past weeks. :)

Hmm, around 2 weeks ago, it was Karla's birthday (officemate in Verifone). Of course, as a running trend here in the office, there was always a surprise for the birthday celebrants in the office, and of course, Karla's birthday was no different from the other birthdays and plus, kabarkada namin siya sa office hehe. Anyway, Mike and I planned a different celebration. This time, we wanted something personal for Karla and not the usual stuff. So we made YM conferences to contact our other friends within the office and plan the whole thing (and syempre, sa YM conference, sa 2 hours ng chat, sandali lang ang planning at yung natitirang oras puro kalokohan at hiritan hehehe). So, eventually we came to a decision where we planned to give Karla a Kamayan buffet treat and a gift. Weird though, Karla never thought that there was a planned lunch waiting for her at Kamayan hehe. That time, she thought the others had other plans and only me and another officemate of ours were willing to eat lunch out with her. So to make the others go to the restaurant ahead of us, we had to delay our lunch and go somewhere else. So we went to Manel's, Giordano and to some stores just to delay the lunch period. Then when Pearl texted me that they were already at the restaurant and they got a table, we went to Kamayan. Of course, Karla had no idea why we wanted to eat at Kamayan. So we went inside and I told her that there was an empty table at some corner of the restaurant. When we got to that area, actually in front of the table where our friends were sitting, Karla even told me, "Wala namang bakante dito eh," and that was because malabo ang mata niya at hindi niya nakita na andun yung officemates namin hahaha! Then she got really surprised when she eventually saw them and she almost cried (yata) hehehe. And after that, syempre, babuyan sa buffet hahaha!

Ano pa ba... Hmmm... Last last Sunday I think, when I woke up, I got a text message, and to my surprise, it was from Unna! Hehe, wala lang, hindi ko lang ineexpect hehehe. She told me that she had a dream that I was confined in my own home. She was there with my mom and there were other people as well. She said I looked confined with dextrose and stuff, but I didn't look sick kasi makulit pa rin daw ako hehehe. It was a weird scene pero scary hehe. Of course I replied sa text and kinamusta ko na rin siya. Kinamusta niya Christmas ko and kinamusta ko rin Christmas niya and how she's doing din. I'm glad that she's happy with her life now at matakaw pa rin daw si Zoie, baby niya, hehehe!

Ano pa ba... may isang Thursday din na naglasing kami ng officemates ko sa bahay ng isa naming officemate hehehe. After work, we went straight to his house and we bought Gran Matador brandy, 2 bottles of Red Horse Grande, some snacks, and Coke to mix with the GranMa. Saya, inuman! Haha! Actually sa GranMa palang tinamaan na ako, di na nga ako uminom ng Red Horse eh. Then nung naubos yung Granma, tinira namin yung lambanog from Quezon, ayun, bangenge kaming lahat hahaha! We were actually watching The Longest Yard in dvd pero dahil sa kulitan at inumang sabog, di ko naintindihan yung movie hehehe. So we tried watching other dvd movies, and what we got was Pirates. Hindi yung Pirates of the Caribbean, yung ibang Pirates hehehe. Well, we just watched it for only 10 minutes anyway kasi sobrang tawa na kami nang tawa hahaha! Wala lang, laugh trip. It was a Thursday so we had to go to the office the next day, ayun, mga bangag sa antok haha!

Last weekend, I didn't do anything at all. I didn't even leave the house! I just played PC games the whole Saturday and half of Sunday. The only productive thing I did yesterday was I just cleaned and organized my room. Basta, inayos ko lang yung mga nakakalat kaya ngayon, mukha ng mesa yung mesa ko at mukha ng kwarto ang kwarto ko, hindi na bodegang may mesa at kama hahaha!

Wala na akong makwento at ang haba na ng kwento ko. Give me another two weeks to update again so I can accumulate some stories to tell hehehe. By the way, Valentine's Day is about to come up and it's my second Valentine's Day as a bachelor hehehe. Well, I don't have a date and I'm not expecting much on that day, so I'll just probably be at home again reading a book or just playing games or wathching tv hehehe. Para sa iba, maghanap na kayo ng ka-date sa Valentine's! Haha! Sabi nga ng officemate ko, loser daw ako kasi single ako hahaha! May perks din naman ang pagiging single kahit papaano. :)

2 Comments:

  • my golly bubuli. hehe. ang boring naman ng kwento mo. pero pinagtiyagaan ko. mabait kasi ako hehehehe. =P

    By Blogger chi, at 2:05 PM  

  • salamat at pinagtiyagaan mo hehehe

    By Blogger pittasteeg, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home