Sunday, March 11, 2007

Goodbyes again


I hate goodbyes...but one way or another, it's bound to happen in every circumstance. I have said goodbyes to many things, like to my old playstation, to my old guitar, to my very-loved university, to my old habits (well not all), and to my loved ones, especially my family. And at the end of my vacation with my family, I said goodbye again for the nth time.

Well, the picture above is a photo that I took before my sister and mom left to go back to the US. It's my dad and my sister saying their goodbyes. Hindi na namin sila hinatid kasi higante ang baggage nila, di kasya sa kotse, so they just rented a van to take them to the airport. Hay, the goodbye moments made me feel sad all over again. The time when we left Singapore and I saw Terlyn wave goodbye to us, ang lungkot mehn kasi again, mag-isa nanaman siya sa apartment niya. Then last night, when we said our goodbyes to my mom and sister (Teebee), it was a sad moment too. Maybe it's because at that moment, I had realized that it's time to move on to reality, vacation with my family was over, and I had to go back to the old life. It's a feeling that you just don't want things to change kasi masaya ka na sa sitwasyon na yun. Then again, being stagnant is bad, all of us have to move on with our own lives. And now, it's coming back to my thoughts again, the line, "tuloy lang ang buhay."

Oh well, that is reality. As most people say, change is good. If change doesn't exist then there wouldn't be any growth. It was a great adventure with my family, lots of fun moments again, exciting trip to Singapore (kahit na pamatay maglakad) and of course, lots and lots of catching up. It was fun, but it had to end one way or another. Pero syempre, it's not the end of everything, lagi namang may next time hehe. Sabi nga ng sister ko, next vacation daw Europe naman daw, good luck na lang sa sweldo ko kung may pambayad ako ng ticket hehehe, pero sana matuloy. :) Anyway, back to reality! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home