Monday, March 05, 2007

Singapore Days 1 and 2

Day 1:

Nakarating na ako sa Singapore!!! Woohoo!!! Hehe, I got here in Singapore yesterday (since ngayon ko sinusulat blog ko and I'm using my sister's laptop hehe) and as soon as we got out of the plane and as we walked along the corridors of the Changi airport, my initial reaction was, "Huwaw! Daming plants sa airport!" Hehe, believe me, airport palang, napaka-environmental na hehehe. Then we got out of the airport and rode the taxi going to my sister's apartment. On the road, grabecious and dami ng puno, ang sisipag nila magtanim ng puno! Hehe, seriously, there was an abundance of "green" all over the place, syempre, dami ring flowers. During the taxi trip, I felt like I was driving along Fr. Masterson drive in Ateneo or the road in UP Diliman where there are a lot of big trees along the road (di ko alam yung name nung street...). Anyway, when we got to my sister's apartment (actually, we got lost coz my dad gave the driver the wrong address. Instead of Lorong 37 Geylang, he kepy on saying Lorong 3 Geylang 37, weirdness hehehe), meron kaming welcome food from my sister, SIOPAO! Wahahaha! Ayus di ba, siopao agad ang kinain pagkaapak sa Singapore hehehe. So after the siopao fest, we strolled around, rode the bus (na astig kasi sobrang organized using the prepaid EZ card thing na universal for both train and bus), and walked to City Hall (mall?) basta dun. Then we went to No Signboard restaurant and ate big prawns, shiitake mushrooms with broccoli, crispy baby squid, and the all-time favorite, CHILI CRAB!!! Haha!

Me and my Dad in No Signboard Restaurant

We ordered the less spicy chili crab, but it was still spicy as hell, baka di lang kami sanay hehehe, and I also got chili crab sauce on my pants and shirt (crap!). After eating, we strolled around the place again to take some pictures of us and the place. We also went to see the Merlion statue of Singapore.

Me, Teebee, cousin Chichi, and Terlyn with the Merlion (yung nasa malayo hehehe)

Cool noh? Hehehe! Nice nice! (Marami pang pictures niyan like dun sa Durian building hehehe kaso kakatamad na hehehe)

Day 2:
In day 2, I woke up at around 10AM kasi super puyat ako the night before our flight so I took the time to sleep. So for the day, we went to the market to get my sister's pants cut. Afterwards, we went to Food Republic to of course, EAT!!!
Sarap ng food mehn, it's like a sosy food court na sobrang daming masarap na food and sobra ring daming people hehehe. It was quite difficult in choosing the food you want to eat coz everything looks so delicious!!! And in my opinion, the food we bought was really delicions (di ko nga alam kung ano mga tawag sa kinain namin hehe). Afterwards, we strolled around Orchard road to check out the malls along that area. We walked and walked and walked and walked...

Me, Teebee, Mommy and Daddy sitting down kasi pagod na maglakad hehehe (at OG store)

Then we rode the bus going to Bugis, which was a sort of a sosy tiangge (na hindi mukhang tiangge or what), basta yun! So we just bought a couple of shirts at Bossini and Giordano (coz may Sale sila hehehe) and namasyal na rin kami around the place. I also saw a store in Bugis that sell Astro Boy merchandise! May chucks pa na Astro Boy and design wahahaha!!! Then nakita namin ng sister ko yung statue ni Astro Boy sa harap and it looked really interesting so I asked my sister to a picture of me and Astro Boy:

Langyang Astro Boy, naka pakyu gesture pa! Wahaha!!!

Then we got really tired of walking and honestly, I was really torturing my feet, it hurt like hell lalo na sa heel part (flat footed kasi? hehe). So we went home and pinapak na lang namin yung uwi naming beef jerky while watching the first episode of Ugly Betty in one of the 2 channels that show english shows or english subtitles in chinese shows. So there, now I'm just blogging now in the middle of the night at inaantok na rin ako hehehe. I wonder what we'll do for day 3? Hehehe, excited na ako, sabi ng ate ko Sentosa raw kami hehehe. Balita ko rin maganda dun, sana fun hehehe. Asteeg! :P

2 Comments:

  • hahaha!!! bastos na astroboy!!! :p

    By Blogger xtiane, at 9:37 PM  

  • hahaha! oo nga eh! langyang astro boy yan hehehe, pero ayus lang, sikat pa rin siya hahaha!

    By Blogger pittasteeg, at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home