Sunday, March 27, 2005

Super Monkeys rule!!!

What did I do the whole day today? Played computer games! And syempre, tulog din hehehehe. Anyway, I bought this game called Super Monkey Ball Deluxe for the PS2 and it rocks! Well, it rocks for me of course hehehe. Actually, super pambatang game siya, imagine a small monkey inside a ball rolling around a weird puzzle platform and the game's goal is to control the monkey-inside-the-ball character to the finish line. Pero syempre, hindi madali kasi may obstacles din involved hehehe. Anyway, the storyline is quite boring, the enemy monkey just stole all the bananas sa island so kelangan nilang kunin ulit (ang corny, hehehe). What do you expect? PAMBATA NGA EH! hehehe. anyway, I still had fun playing with the mini games and after playing for more than an hour, I got addicted and isa lang ang naisip ko, ang babaw ko pare..... pero okey lang hehehe.

Darn...test ko nga pala sa Globe tomorrow, 8AM!!!! Kainis, I have to wake up early pa and go to Boni avenue, shoot layo...

Oh well, I'll just play Super Monkey Ball after the test hehehe. It just feels good to be childish sometimes... :)

1 Comments:

  • uy, mukhang exciting ah. more exciting than the ninja turtles game?

    good luck sa exam!

    By Blogger chi, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home