Saturday, March 26, 2005

Watta Week!!!

So why is the title watta week? Well, as others already know, this is one hell week of bad luck! Actually, bad luck para sa car namin hehehe, and for me na rin. Hmmm....where to start, last Tuesday, Unna and I went out to watch Ms. Congeniality 2 at Market Market. Then after ko siya ihatid sa Antipolo that night at around 11pm, while I was on my way down the Sumulong highway, my car just suddenly broke down and the engine just stopped. I was just gliding down the slope of Antipolo and even the brakes were not working that well (since my car is an automatic Toyota Corolla and I honestly don't know why that happens when it breaks down). Anyway, luckily, I stopped in front of Hillside, a restobar along Sumulong. Kung masisiraan na lang din ako, buti ng sa may liwanag di ba? Anyway, I immediately called up my dad about the breakdown (buti hindi naman siya nagalit, it's not my fault anyway.) and agad naman ako pinuntahan ng dad ko with my tito. Then when they arrived at the place, my dad checked the car, and to our surprise, ang saya, the radiator was a wreck. Exaggerated ba? hehe. actually, the radiator just had a really big crack and tumapon lang naman yung lahat ng radiator fluid all over the engine, parang ganun. Anyway, eventually, we had to call a towing service to bring the car home. Hay, ang haba ko magkwento hehe.

Then just recently, (actually super recent, kaninang morning lang hehe) while I was on my way to pick up Doods along katipunan, sa may tapat lang ng Loyola Memorial, I stepped on the brakes to stop because the traffic person directed me to stop, then suddenly....*KABLAG!* (hehe, nice sound effects ba? hehe)... bigla na lang may Honda CRV na bumangga ng malakas sa likod ng car ko.... on the back of my mind, I was just saying to myself, "sh*t, pahamak nanaman ako...". Actually, I was quite afraid na baka sobrang laki ng damage kasi kagagawa lang ng bumper ng car just the other week tapos masisira nanaman. Anyway, when I got out of the car, I checked for any damages and luckily, the right side rear light was the only visible damage. (Eventually, my dad and I saw that the trunk was already misaligned due to the collision, at least ayos yung bumper hehe). Anyway, afterwards lumapit ako sa nakabangga, he's a manong driver for a certain person, doctor ata hehe ewan, and he was telling me nga na pasensya na and stuff like that. Actually, he was nice naman, hindi naman siya ma-complain or anything, aminado naman siya sa fault niya. Afterwards, we went to the Marikina City Hall Traffic office to report the accident. Wala lang, natatawa ako dun sa SPO1 dun, ang kulit lang kasi humirit hehehe.

Hay, pero grabe, sirang sira ang lakad ko that morning. Dapat kasi by 9am, I was already at Unna's house na, makiki-swimming sana hehehe, init eh hehe. Well, due to the accident and all the police report and stuff, dumating na ako sa Antipolo ng around 1040am. Nakapag-swimming pa rin ako, pero sandali lang, pero fun pa rin hehehe. Oh well, tomorrow, I have to get the police report pa sa Marikina City Hall and kailangan ko pa asikasuhin lahat ng ito, hassle lang. Kainis... (tamad ba? hehehe)

Oh well, I guess there are just times that I can be so unlucky. I'm just hoping that sana by next week, puro swerte naman hehehe, like matanggap na ako sa isang company for OJT? Hehehe. Hay, I just make kwento so long... hehehe (translation: mahaba ako magkwento hehehe) kaya mangungulit na lang ako ng ibang tao hehe. I guess I just learned something about me just now, I realized that in spite of all the bad luck that I had this week, I still have the energy to just smile and still be happy with the simple things, like swimming and watching Robots sa Shangrila! Woohoo! hehehehe. And I just want to thank Unna for making my day great kahit na morning pa lang, napahamak na hehehe. Watta week, watta wonderful day. Labo hehe. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home