Tuesday, August 23, 2005


The Velveteen Rabbit. Wala lang, I just remembered the Junior Classics short story of the Velveteen Rabbit and how much I have appreciated the story ever since I was a kid. I don't know why but somehow, the story really makes me smile and it often reminds me of my childhood days. Unna and I even bought a book of the Velveteen Rabbit in one of the bookstores in Greenbelt and we even read it together (pero di ata namin natapos kasi we had to eat dinner na hehe). Wala lang, this was the picture I used to see while I was reading the Velveteen Rabbit back then when I was six I think. To hell with all the other books that I've read; The Velveteen Rabbit is still the best! :) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger grace, at 6:53 PM  

  • pareho tayo ng kopya ng velveteen rabbit. :)

    love ko rin ang book na yan. i discovered it when we had to conduct a psych study during 2nd year.

    link mo pla ako kung okay lang - graceroselle.blogspot. :)

    By Blogger grace, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home